Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » HTC Desire Z (Automatic sycnhronization and attachments)
  •  
DJ_Dee

Send a private message to this user
Hi all.
I have one colleague wich have HTC Desire Z. I set on Kerio Mailserver AllowUnsupportedDevices to 1 and set his phone synchronization with Kerio Connect with activesync. Problem is that he can't open any email attachment with cannot open file or file is corrupted error message. Second problem is that if he set automatic synchronization for exmple every 2 hours, synchronization failed everytime. This happened on previous Kerio Mailserver v 6.7.3.7919 patch1. All other synchronization like contact, calendar works fine. After upgrade to Kerio Connect 7.0.2.1538 is on more problem. Now if he add some new contact to phone it is not synchronized with server. No error message, nothing in logs. Can anybody help me with this problem???

Thank You
Daniel
  •  
DJ_Dee

Send a private message to this user
Updating informations.

I updated KC to 7.1.3.2461. But still have problem, when i add contact or calendar task to Desire Z it will not be synchronized to Kerio Connect server.
Previous Topic: Windows search server & KC
Next Topic: CardDAV server returned an error (405)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:35:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.