Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » 7.1 web admin and Administrator Console
  •  
Lewald

Send a private message to this user
Please bring back the Administrator Control.
The Web Admin is poor in speed and didn´t work well with all browsers.
  •  
martinw

I agree, please bring back THE admin console. Not in webbrower. It is also à heavy burden on à server.

Kerio 7.1.0 on SBS2003
  •  
martinw

Hi,

I have the lastest Controll version but can't get it to work. Kerio Control 7.0.1.1098 Admin Console doesn't work.
How do I get the 7.0.1 admin console to work.

Kerio 7.1.0 on SBS2003
  •  
ericpeters

Hi!

I also definately want the Admin Console back. Or at least the possibility to use the 7.0.1 version Sad
  •  
H2Professor

The elimination of the Admin Console is a deal killer for us here. HTTP is very slow. Previously we spent an hour a day in the admin console monitoring and managing traffic, and now we would have to spend five hours a day.

With all of the bugs in 7.0 and no ability to upgrade to 7.1, we're forced to search for another solution. Sorry folks.
  •  
RoadKingRick

The Control Admin console MUST be brought back.

Please stop forcing us to use this inferior Web version.
Don't kid yourselves, the web version is NOT as good. Period.

WE, THE USERS, WANT THE CONSOLE. PLEASE

Thanks.

•  
cybersans

kerio's developer are arrogant. they never listen to users request.
Previous Topic: Kerio Control Admin Console
Next Topic: MAC Filtering not functioned
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:23:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00457 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.