Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » sendmail relay failure (Cannot send mail from Linux shell with sendmail)
  •  
eRJe

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have been reading several post on this forum about this topic but none of them seem the have a solution for my problem.

I am trying to send an e-mail from the shell on my linux server which also runs Kerio Connect. In the security log file from Kerio Connect Administration console I get the following message when I do.

[04/Dec/2010 22:00:17] Relay attempt from IP address 127.0.0.1, mail from <> to <postmaster@hostname> rejected

It seems that the send from and send to arguments are being ignored (or I'm putting them in wrong). I am using the sendmail from /opt/kerio/mailserver/

Does anyone have a hint perhaps?

Robbert
Previous Topic: Error 14 on restore using ksmrecover
Next Topic: Loosing contact photos on Sprint HTC Hero (android)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 16:44:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00500 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.