Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Mac OSX Uninstallation?
  •  
BiolabsAdmin

Send a private message to this user
Hello!
After trying Kerio Workspace (which is truely a great product) for some days now installed on an iMac Workstation, I now want to install it on our server and remove it from my iMac. Embarrassingly, I don't know how to uninstall, as the installer doesn't offer me this option and there is nothing in the App folder.
Could someone please tell me how to get rid of it?
Thanks!
  •  
BiolabsAdmin

Okay, I found it. The uninstall script is in the tools folder in the workspace installation folder. It's a bit hidden, maybe it should be added to the app folder automatically during install.

[Updated on: Wed, 15 December 2010 13:56]

•  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello,

in the next version, we plan to make the uninstall script more visible and include a better description in documentation. We are not going to put it in the Applications folder though - it's not something that users would regularly use and we think that the Applications folder shouldn't be littered with this kind of utilities.

Jarda
  •  
nausica

Where is the tool folder ? I cannot get it...
  •  
barup

/usr/local/kerio/workspace/util/
Previous Topic: Disable preview generation
Next Topic: Retrieve Kerio tasks by id using Java Exchange Connector library
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jun 24 14:10:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.