Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar Event Duplication
  •  
rrisdal

Send a private message to this user
I continue to have major issues with Event Duplication in User calendars. Latest Kerio updates installed. Users are using Entourage 2008 with delegation. Any new events that are created with multiple invitees that are recurring without an end date are duplicating. I can't get this under control, users are all over the country, so I can't get a hold of all users machines at the same time, but they have all cleared their entourage caches etc. Getting complaints about this daily. I thought it was fixed after clearing up events that were causing it, but now new events being created are being duplicated again.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2010 17:22]

•  
rrisdal

bump. Anyone else experiencing this?
  •  
sfpete

There is a dups.pl script that kerio support can provide you that can both verify the duplication and also remove the duplicates.

Contact them for this and more info.

Executing it requires you taking both the delegate and the actual user offline together, stopping mail serer all-together (this is a bit rough I know), running the script on the calendar store (takes 1-2 mins), renaming the calendar index to index.bad, restarting the server, logging into the user's webmail and letting it re-index (can take 10-15 mins), then removing the delegate all-together - readding it - and letting it all download, and finally creating a new identity for the actual user themself and re-downloading everything.

It sounds a bit daunting, but once you get going it's not that hard. You will need access to both the user's email and their delegate - or IT support on that side to do obviously.

Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Mail.app issues
Next Topic: Kerio Connect with Blackberry Tour
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 13:25:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.