Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Bes Sync Option (Bes Sync Option)
  •  
Giovanni It

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I have a question about BES; one of my employees wants to delete a mail from his BlackBerry and keep it in his Outlook profile at the same time, another one wants to delete a mail from his blackberry and delete it in his Outlook profile at the same time; is that possible?
How can I set this? I searched in Blackberry Administration Service but I haven't found it.

thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Giovanni

[Updated on: Sun, 26 December 2010 22:48]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Yes. it is possible. You can configure it on the handheld - whether the email will be deleted only from the device or also from the server (desktop). Please read the BES documentation for BES-related issues. Thank you.
  •  
Giovanni It

thank you!

I have looked for documentation about BES but the main themes were security, add/remove users, how to do a wireless activation...
I haven't found much about syncronization options.
Can you tell me please where I can find more of these informations?

thank you

[Updated on: Fri, 21 January 2011 21:00]

•  
scottwilkins

I've seen other senarios just like this, with other devices and purposes. What I recommend to these folks is to put the message into their archive folders, which should be there and working anyway. This moves the message out of the "live" e-mail system for Kerio yet still keeps it available to the user.
  •  
remzi

This is an option simply set on the handheld. Go to Messages - Options - Email Reconciliation and change Delete On to Prompt. That way when user deletes a message it will prompt to delete from server and handheld or handheld only. (Or you can set it to Mailbox and Handheld or Handheld only instead of prompt, then it will do that action for all the messages automatically). I prefer Prompt, as I want to delete some of the messages from the server, and keep some.
  •  
Giovanni It

Previous Topic: How to deploy iCal-settings to 200 users?
Next Topic: Koff and SSL
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 04:00:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.