Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » No Rule description on Web Management?
  •  
luca.civinini@ctt

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I'm in charge of managing several Kerio installations around the country where I live.
I recently upgraded two of them to latest version and noticed a missing item compared to the previous win-based administration: in each traffic rule I used to add a description for each rule (just to help me when I try to remember "why for the hell I did this config"). Now I'm not able to see those description in the web console.

I saw descriptions are still there in the config file, but the doesn't appears anymore.

Am I missing something or rule description is missing from web console?

Thanks in advance

Luca
  •  
luca.civinini@ctt

Send a private message to this user
Anyone on this?
I've double checked the latest version of the manual (just to verify if the description field was removed in 7.0.1) but again I found that description field should be there..
I guess I found a little "bug" in the new interface.

Thanks and happy 2011
Previous Topic: Kerio Control Traffic Shaper
Next Topic: Help regarding combine 2 isp services
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 07:34:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.