Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Please reactivate the application base administration again
  •  
rimametal

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

As I upgrade our servers to the latest version, I realize there is no more support for application base administration console like before.
Web base console is good (specially for urgent configuration from remote sites), but slow and difficult to use!!!
It will be really better if we can have both options together.

regards,

Am!r
  •  
KursadOlmez

Yes, I absolutely agree with that.

Web Administration is ok but please let us download to application based administration console please.

•  
Goran

YES, i agree Bring back Admin Console

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
mammos

Web administration is really slow on my server. Give us the old console.
  •  
mohamed hafez

yes, the console is much much better than the web administration, so please bring it back even if as seperate optional package
  •  
tverweij

Please, please, please bring it back - the web administration is just too slow!
  •  
Putty Crust

Web Administration is slow... slow...., Give us the Administration console.
  •  
tdemeza

I agree, please give us back the App. The web admin is brutal.
  •  
cdv56

Please, web administration is very slow, bring back the Administration Console.
  •  
MI

(At least it loads for you guys...lol...one of our servers it doesn't even ever load..the web admin..that is)
  •  
pieter@mgfx.co.za

Yes please bring the admin application back. The web interface is just not the same and is a step back for us.
  •  
walter

I totally agree.
The Webadmin Console is sluggish and incomplete on different browsers. It's a big step back esp. for resellers like me with a lot of maintenance contracts.
The console based application could handle different versions without problem and You didn't have to search passwords etc.
Best was You could handle Control & Connect in one console.

Same with Kerio Connect, now You have to use the sluggish webconsole. That's esp. annoying in big installations (I have up to 500 users).
You don't have a good overview and sorting the user-list is impossible.

Walter
  •  
RoadKingRick

Kerio is not taking this issue seriously

I will NOT upgrade to Connect 7.2.2 for the SOLE reason that I will lose my standalone admin console.

I lost it on my 2 Kerio Control machines, and the Web based console is very bad to use, and I will NOT lose it on my mailserver.

** If Kerio does not rectify this, I will start searching for a replacement, and when my support is up I'll be switching to another mailserver product as well as a firewall solution.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that Kerio has lost sales because of this. (I know a reseller)

KERIO!!! Don't take away what we need and love to use! We WILL abandon you (even if we would rather not have to!)
  •  
kironet

I totally agree.
Web Administration is slow... slow...., Give us the Administration console.
RoadKingRick

Ok, Kerio, how about THIS?

We want the standalone console so badly, that many of us will even PAY for it (at least I surely would!) on both Control and Connect.

Is THAT enough incentive to give us what we want and NEED?

(I suspect that the decision makers at Kerio don't even see these cries for help, only the same people that don't want us to have it, perhaps the Web console developers?? hmmmm.)

It's very bad policy to ignore customers that are screaming for something.

We are screaming!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2011 19:32]

Previous Topic: Bandwidth Controller in KWF
Next Topic: Dialing Settings Disabled in Windows 7 and 2008
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 02:56:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00542 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.