Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » kerio connect as calender server for mac osx WIKI 10.6
  •  
vdboots

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a question.
at this moment i a setting up a apple network with a Kerio connect server.
the company is using the WIKI for the employees.

now the question in the wiki it is possible to connect you ical server to the wiki. and it is possible to connect it to an external ical server. is it possible to connect this to Kerio ?

i have to next error in kerio:
[29/Dec/2010 15:52:23] HTTP/WebDAV: User <_at_> doesn't exist. Attempt from IP address

i hope somebody had the answer Smile

Regards

[Updated on: Wed, 29 December 2010 15:57]

•  
marook

Send a private message to this user
Since the Wiki would like to use the iCal server for Group Calendars, and no Groups have calendars in Kerio, the answer seems: No.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. Wink

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
Previous Topic: Why does Apple Mail re-sync every time I change my network connection???
Next Topic: Webmail font sizes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:20:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.