Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Reciptients get double mails
  •  
julienvs

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I'm pretty shy asking this here as I can't believe this issue could be Kerio related ... but I'll give it a try:

I installed a Kerio Connect server at a customer with his domain name.
A month later, he changed the name of his company and I added his new domain name as an alias to the first one.

Now, since that change, some of his customers get some e-mails in multiple amounts.

Does this sound familiar to someone?
Any clue?

Kind regards,

Julien
  •  
GlennK

Don't be shy. Smile

No, this wouldn't cause it. The entry is correct.
  •  
d.

Hi there.

By chance, are there mailing lists in place, that the person may be subscribed to more than once?

Cheers,
D.

•  
julienvs

Nop .. no mailing lists ...
I'm going to remove the alias domain and see what it gives.

Thanks for your replies!

Julien
Previous Topic: Possibility to set "from address" in backup settings?
Next Topic: WIndows 2008 R2 Standaard - Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:06:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00967 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.