Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kudos on CardDAV
  •  
GlennK

Send a private message to this user
Finally tried out CardDAV syncing to Apple Address Book. I've seen complaints here, but I have to say that it is NICE and I've had no troubles so far, although admittedly a small address book. For those that missed it, Address Book has a preference of how often to sync, which should lighten the load for large databases.
  •  
tonyswu

Hi Glenn,

When you have Address Book configured to access Kerio using CardDAV, do you notice a group called "My Contacts" being created whenever a contact is created or modified?
  •  
GlennK

I just looked and I do see "My Contacts" Both in my private address book and in the Global Address book. I'm not sure of the significance of it. The other thing I noticed is that if I lose my internet connection, the Address Book syncing will go offline and will not automatically go back online (or so it seems). I need to click the tilde sign to get it back online. I'm wondering if these 2 things can be related?
  •  
GlennK

Ok I just confirmed you are correct. The "My Contacts" Group contains contacts that have been modified or added. It doesn't seem to hurt to delete contacts from this group or delete the My Contacts group altogether. It just comes back and starts over again. Odd, but fairly harmless. Maybe its intended to be show all of your contacts if you start from the beginning with none? You could also put all the contacts in there and it would be accurate. Smile
Previous Topic: Hosted Kerio accounts...
Next Topic: User's mailbox Quota Limits
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:20:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.