Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KC using 100%+ CPU
  •  
j.a.duke

Send a private message to this user
I had KC crash on December 26 and now I've got a large number of Error log entries for problems with the properties.fld files in numerous mail and calendar folders.

I've not seen KC or KMS use 100% CPU ever, so I suspect that the corrupt properties files are driving that usage up.

Should I stop KC, rename the files in question with a .bad extension, then restart KC?

The array on which the store folder lives appears to be OK, no errors there.

I suspect that when KC crashed, all these files were open and not closed/updated properly.

IF anyone has seen a problem like this, I'd like to know what worked for you.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon
  •  
subnet

Send a private message to this user
Duke,

I had this probem somewhere in october :
[01/Nov/2010 08:09:33] FolderGuidIndex.cpp: FolderGuidIndex: two different folders with the same GUID [666DF449-A75A-4F37-897B- etc etc
Kerio automatically did a quick step setting. It took 2-3 hours. Some email boxes where done after 2 day or 3

Does above sounds familiar to you

Previous Topic: help with webform -> base64
Next Topic: Why does Apple Mail re-sync every time I change my network connection???
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 08:41:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00354 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.