Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Automatic Authentication on Citrix / Terminalserver
  •  
blackeagle2002de

Send a private message to this user
Hello!

We are using Kerio Control 7.1 and we have several Citrix / Terminalservers. We are facing the problem that the authentication dialog is displayed every time a user opens a browers session. Automatic authentication does not work. Even if the username and password is saved in the browser, the user have to hit on ok on the authentication dialog box. Now the strange thing is that NTLM is configured correctly, but it does not work on Terminalserver using the "force non-transparent proxy" in Kerio Control. If this option is disabled NTLM works just fine on the Terminalserver, but of course only the first user is authenticated and the following users on the Terminalserver are using the first authenticated account as well.

Now this is really a pain, because we have to use the Terminalserver option in Kerio Control, since we don't want that every user has the same internet rights. Why is NTLM not working in this configuration? This issue has been discussed before on this forum, but there is not a solution yet...

The only workaround I figured out so far is to use Firefox with the AutoAuth (or FoxyProxy) Plugin, which sends the authentication data automatically to Kerio, so that no authentication dialog is displayed. But I would prefer to use the Internet Explorer, since you can it configure on the Domain Controller via GPO. I know there is GPO Version of Firefox as well, but still I have to install security updates on every single server from time to time and the are other issues, why I would perer to use the Internet Explorer.

Any ideas or workarounds how to configure automatic authentication on Terminalservers with the Internet Explorer? It does not have to be NTLM, I would configure every single user on Kerio as well, just to make it work!

Greetings
blackeagle2002de
Previous Topic: Kerio Stop Pinging with Domain Controller
Next Topic: Login multiple times?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 18:26:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.