Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Can I export
  •  
jaroslav.safranek

Send a private message to this user
Can I export pages to normal files structure?
For using in future without Kerio Workspace.

Thanks for answer
  •  
Kedar

No in this version. Please note we do not have a time frame on if or when this feature may be available.

I suggest print page to PDF file (on Mac supported by system, on Windows for example free PDFCreator) or use capabilities of browser (e.g. Safari -> Save as... Web Archive; Firefox has similar function...)
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello,

do you have any specific requirements on how that "normal file structure" should look like? Set of HTML files that would contain a static version of the content? Some XML data or some special format that can be used for further processing, e.g., importing into another content management system?

Jarda
  •  
jaroslav.safranek

Normal file structure is for example this:
\folder\page.html
\folder\picture.gif
etc..

Show as offline web.
I think for future view without KW.

Because I will use KW as arhives manager for GOV project, where must be documents view for many years without KW.

Now it's best solution for work group cooperation, but only if I have KW.
  •  
Pyromeral

When I see the file system, I have immediately something in mind: in case of a disk crash, or a migration to another file management system, you should provide a tool to restore the real file names with a simple hierarchy between folders and files.
The technologies used are very good, but today, this file system is a concern just because of the obfuscation of the real file names which ties me to your system only, and I don't like that. It is matter of trust and reliability. And in 10 years, I would like to be free to look at something else. So today, I may use workspace only for non critical files which is a pity.
Previous Topic: iPhone support
Next Topic: When is Workspace due for release?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:18:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.