Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calender Syncronisation Kerio and Nokia N97 in an "offline" way
  •  
cleomuffin

Send a private message to this user
With the end of the year our company switch to kerio 7. We are using Kerio Outlook Connector vers. 7.1.3.2460.
I´m using Nokia N97.
Normaly I use Nokia Pc Suite or Nokia OVI Suite to sync the outlook calender with my Nokia calender. Now there isn´t any pst.data file, so calender syncronisation with Nokia suite dosn´t work any longer.
How can I sync my Nokia calender with the Outlook calender in an "off-line" way as it works with Nokia PC Suite.
  •  
Formski

After talking with Kerio Support I've ended up using the free Mail4Exchange application from Nokia, which is setup on the actual mobile (N97 in my case as well) I use this to sync my calendar and contacts/tasks while using Profimail to access email on the device.

This means I don't need to use either PC Suite or Ovi Suite at all anymore because it uses the WLAN or 3G Data to access the server (also means if others add to my calendar while I'm out of the office it syncs as well)

I realize this is not "offline" but maybe you can setup a PST file in Outlook and have a rule to transfer to/from this and the Kerio folders?

Formski

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2011 06:33]

•  
marook

Sync'ing you mobile device with your PC is soooo 90's... Stop doing it! Wink
(unless we talk _backup_!)
As Formski point out, use a tool on the device that talk directly with the server.
ActiveSync client, IMAP email or something.. everything else but a USB cable..

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2011 08:42]

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
Previous Topic: when new version?
Next Topic: one sender (reply) address for the company
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 23:13:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.