Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPad and Droid (Not downloading message content)
  •  
IT Fire Control

Send a private message to this user
I have a client that is using iPad's and Droid phones and some messages will not load the body of the emails. The emails open fine in Outlook and the body of the email is just text. Any ideas???
  •  
JonL

On the droid, i would check the email size limit. Recently i've had people complain about this issue and the phone was set to only download headers. I would venture to guess the problem is your download threshold is too small.

I'm certain there's also a setting for this on the ipad.
  •  
My IT Indy

How are the accounts setup on your iPads? Activesync or imap?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
IT Fire Control

We found the client had setup the accounts as POP and IMAP. We went and removed those accounts from the devices and configured them with the Exchange Active Sync and everything works fine now. They thought they were saving a buck doing it themselves... sure everyone knows how that story goes.
Previous Topic: How to set up work https
Next Topic: Users Shared Calendar not viewable in iCal but viewable in webmail??
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:41:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.