Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » New Users question...
  •  
Wolfgang K.

Send a private message to this user
Good evening everyone!

I just started with Kerio Workspace, and have two starting questions:

1.) Is there some manual avaliable?

2.) I installed Kerio Workspace Client, but I have no idea what to with is. Where do I access it, how to invoke it?

Thanks in advance

Wolfgang K.
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello Wolfgang,

the Kerio Workspace manual is available on the download page (step-by-step guide):

http://www.kerio.com/workspace/download

The Workspace Client lets you transparently edit files from Workspace on your computer and upload the changes back. Click, for example, on an Excel file in a file library, choose "Edit on deskop" from the menu, and the file will be opened in Excel. After saving and closing the document, you will be asked whether you want to upload the changed file back as a new version.

Jarda Snajdr
Workspace Team Leader

•  
ibentum

I am facing difficuties with saving excel document after making changes. Any attempt to save asks me to save as a new document. It does not ask me to upload the changes after saving. changes are not reflected. Am i doing something wrong?
  •  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

Didn't you open it using "View (on Desktop)" instead of "Edit (on Desktop)"?
  •  
ibentum

Thanks Kerio_skolar. I was viewing on desktop instead of editing on desktop. Thanks it works fine.

In a situation where multiple users edit the same shared excel document, will all the changes be reflected upon saving each user's document?.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2011 11:08]

•  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

At the same time only one user can edit a document - it is protected by server lock.
  •  
ibentum

Due to poor internet connection, i am unble to view the webinars. Is there a link to download them istead of viewing online?

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2011 12:08]

Previous Topic: Kerio Application Service
Next Topic: Copy/paste in Word
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:36:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00747 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.