Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Attachments Visible in Webmail, Not in Apple Mail (See Title)
  •  
Waragainstsleep

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Kerio Connect 7.1.2 running on Mac with only a handful of users. Had someone email me an Excel spreadsheet which didn't show up in my Apple Mail client. My first thought was that the attachment filter had detected a Macro and stripped the file out but on logging into the admin console I found the attachment filter was off.

I logged into webmail to see the Excel file was attached as it should it be. The sender sent it twice as I thought he forgotten to attach it first time. Both mails had the same issue: Attachment present in webmail but not in Mail client.

Any thoughts?
  •  
br

Do you have a spam filter appliance or software? Possible that the spam filter settings are affecting attachments. Just a thought without knowing more detail.

Also, see if there is a difference with sending the file with or without file extensions
  •  
kevinneal

It isn't necessarily an issue with your set up, if the person sending you the email is on kerio 7.2 and using the html footer then you would see this issue, not saying this is what happened but it is possible
Previous Topic: Can Kerio Connect filter by Body
Next Topic: CardDav sync from Custom Database
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 18:14:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.