Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Social network trouble
  •  
Tomislav

Send a private message to this user
I'm having the weirdest problem:
I have a load balancing setup with two Internet connections (balancing per host) and I can only get social networks to work on connection #1. If Control "balances" a user to connection #1 all is fine and dandy but as soon as he/she is balanced to connection #2 social networks fail (can log on to facebook but can't do anything, twitter gives session / blank screen).

I have tested connection #2 directly with a laptop (plugged it into the router) and it works fine alone.

At the moment I've got the marketing dept. happy by forcing all their http/https traffic through connection #1, but what's the point of having load balancing if it doesn't work properly?

At the moment I'm running 7.1.0 patch 2 Appliance. Right now I'm open to all ideas except erasing all traffic rules and starting from scratch (it's a pretty big list).
  •  
Goran

Yap disable HTTP protocol inspector same problem i have...

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
Tomislav

OMG it works!
Svaka čast majstore!!! Hm... never a "I am not worthy" smiley when you need one...
  •  
Goran

Nema problema majstore
nađi me na skype-u ako sto zatrebas: gogs99

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
Tomislav

I dropped this solution since disabling Protocol Inspector also disables things like anti-virus protection!

I have contacted Kerio tech support and will post the results.
Previous Topic: Outlook receiving email slow
Next Topic: user exception??
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 15:48:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.