Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » MSN Messenger can't connect!
  •  
Mellwokki

Send a private message to this user
Hello, I need help!

I can't connect to MSN Messenger(6.1) on my client PCs. The host PC is able to connect to MSN Messenger. Programms like ICQ, Steam and outlook are working fine on all clients. I got emule with a high ID running on a client-PC too.

But, now I don't know what to do, to get the Messenger working. Windows update doesn't work on clients too.

This is my traffic policy:

http://www.lo-net.de/class/Vranken-THB202/traffic%20policy.JPG

Can I create Policy which allows all traffic, to get Messenger and CO. running?

UPnP is enabled, I allowed any services. There is a service for windows messenger(TCP/UDP 1863,7001)

please help me, i don't want to go back to Windows XP ICS
  •  
marclar

YES! I am having this problem also. everything else connects bar MSN messenger. It worked originally, but I am guessing that the program updated itself or something, and hasnt worked since Sad

Tried the 6.0 beta II, no luck with that either.
  •  
Mellwokki

I'm using Winroute since last week, and I installed directly version 6.0 RC 2. I have then tried version 5, but MSN 6.1 didn't work with it, too.
  •  
Mellwokki

Does anybody know, what I must do?
  •  
Mellwokki

Please, does anyone know what I could do?
  •  
FRiC

I have the same problem. We've upgraded to MSN Messenger 6.2 recently as older versions aren't allowed to connect any more, but suddenly about a week ago none of our clients that are behind Winroute can connect to MSN any more. It appears to be a configuration change on MSN's side...
  •  
trifid

Shouldnt you just activate the UPnD service under advaced?

Rgds
  •  
FRiC

I don't know about the other guys, but for me, UPnP was already enabled and there were no configuration changes inside WRF. The problem simultaneously occured to multiple sites (in different countries!) with different ISP's...

Previous Topic: Windows update problem
Next Topic: KWF stops after 2 or 3 days
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 00:59:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.