Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » DHCP FOR RAS CLIENTS
  •  
JOSEJAD

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody:

I've got KWF 5.1.9 as DHCP server, and with the locals clients, it works find, but it doesn't assign a valid local IP, the RAS clients got 169.xxx.xxx.xxx IP.
The "Enable DCHP service for Windows RAS clients" is enabled.

Thanks in advance
  •  
sphinnx

Send a private message to this user
I suggest you try to add an address scope for your clients. YOu can find it under configuration/DHCP. Enter a range of IP Address for your clients (e.g. First Address = 192.168.1.10, Last Address = 192.168.1.254). Enter also your network mask which is 255.255.255.0 your gateway and domain name server.

For better reference i suggest you read the KWF5 manual which can be found at this site http://www.kerio.com/supp_kwf_manual.html
Previous Topic: HARD DRIVE ACCESS
Next Topic: pb with winroute.cfg and huge adresses group list
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 18:00:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00368 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.