Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Config for New Kerio (Configuration )
  •  
hidooooori

Send a private message to this user
Dear Support,

Kindly, Would you please give me good all configuration for kerio firewall , coz im install the kerio successfully and work good , but right now not found any firewall , would you please give me all configuration good by picture , The most important thing is traffice police .

I'll wait your fast response please please Crying or Very Sad ...

Thanx.
--
Best Regards
  •  
marook

You have posted about the Firewall in the Mailserver forum...

Anyhow - if you have the product, you should know that this is NOT a Support forum - it's a USER community... log a ticket on support.kerio.com if you need support...

With that said - how in the World do you think Kerio's support are able to know how You need it to be setup????
If there was only one configuration, it would be done so at install-time.. Wink

If you have questions for other users, head over to http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=4& S=7e0e1617f90f781a5c490d0367475655

Best...

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
  •  
hidooooori

Dear Sir,

Thank you fr your reply about that .

My friend , im install the kerio and make wizard for kerio but i need to make time range and make another groups IP , i need to make 4 groups ip and the customer take IP DHCP from any groups IP from 4 groups . please help me about that

Thank you for URL above .

Thanks!!
--
Best Regards.
Previous Topic: KIMT: Issues on Linux?
Next Topic: Kerio 7.2 and Outlook 2010
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:58:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.