Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Which browser for Web Administration Console?
  •  
perbauer

Send a private message to this user
I'm not a fan of the Web Administration Console. I work in both Control and Connect for at least two hours each day. Luckily Connect still has a working console, otherwise I would be doubly frustrated.
Web Administration just is not fast enough. I've tried IE and Firefox (even unsupported Chrome) but for example switching to Active Connections takes six seconds and switching to Filter Log takes over eight. Safari on the other hand is faster in comparison. Both Logs and Status load in under three seconds (which of course is in no way is good, but it's better).
But in Safari (and I guess in the others as well) things sometimes get screwed up. Like search that doesn't search, like scroll that doesn't stop scrolling and windows (mostly logs) that do not auto-update.
To get these things sorted I need to open a new second tab but then I also need to again set columns and widths.

So which browser is best for Web Administration Console?
  •  
Goran

Don't know what version you have but i think the best is Firefox for that...
And in last version many stuff they fix about that...
Ind i hate that web Administration, is to slow, and if they will listen costumers maybe they back AdminConsole Smile

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
MI

I would so be happy about the old Admin Console. One of the webadmin consoles, I can't even get it to open. Since it is the home office VPN tunnel, and we have 2 different tunnels set up, reinstalling the software is not an option. I would have to have people at each end to reset up the tunnels.
Previous Topic: user logout
Next Topic: Issue on upgrading to 7.1.1 version
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 14:21:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.