Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio WebMail and IIS hosting at the same time.
  •  
Sensero

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I have recently installed a trial version of Kerio Connect, we're currently looking into it as a replacement to MS exchange. MS exchange was installed by a third party, and due to financial reasons I have been selected to find and install a replacement.
Kerio connect was installed on a server 2003 enterprise r2. This server also hosts our website (sensero.org) with IIS 6.0. As far as I have understood, the webmail login page should be available at mail.sensero.org.
Our dns settings are the following:

Attached file portforwarding.jpg

89.226.194.92 is our external IP address where both sensero.org and Keisco connect webmail are hosted.
Here are the port forwarding settings:

Attached file dns.jpg

192.168.0.4 is used by IIS for sensero.org (Website) and 192.168.0.5 is used by Kesico Connect.
Would someone kindly advise me on how to proceed. Testing around various settings is not a problem as this website has yet to be launched for another 27 days.
Thanks a lot,
Arthur.

(Sorry about the links, but I don't have the right to add links yet)

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2011 19:16]

•  
Andreas-E

Send a private message to this user
Just set the IIS Port 8000/8001 and Kerio to 9000/9001 install Apache on port 80/443 and configure apache as mod_proxy
Previous Topic: Move Public Folder to another Partition
Next Topic: how to check that backup is working correctly?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:33:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.