Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Merge duplicate contacts in Outlook
  •  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
I have a user that has finally given up on ACT! for managing his contacts. (He has an old version that will not install on Windows 7 and does not want to buy an upgrade). I have the task of importing all those contacts into his Outlook/KOFF account. Unfortunately, his record keeping has left a ton of duplicate entries with slightly different data. Are there any tools out there that work well with Outlook/KOFF that will merge/purge duplicate contacts out there? I found a couple after some googling, but I was hoping to find someone who has worked through this problem before and had some solid recommendations.
  •  
Tech1UAE

Seconded!

I am looking for a solution to delete multiple contacts from a users Contact folder.
  •  
ccjwells

I ended up purchasing a program called Duplicate Killer to clean out my user's contacts.
  •  
conner

What is it

[Updated on: Wed, 20 July 2011 06:45]

•  
robertsternrx

If you are looking for a tool or application to remove duplicate contacts, try using Scrubly Duplicate contacts remover. The process is simple; it scans your Gmail contact folders and look for duplicate contacts. If Scrubly finds any exact or Compatible Contacts, it will remove or merge them automatically. They even have a back up so you can have the original copy just in case. hope it helps.
Previous Topic: Mail Server behing a reverse proxy
Next Topic: Forwarding messages with attachments in Outlook 2010... new message window shows no attachment
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:55:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.