Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » automatic provisioning problems of Snom 821,870
  •  
gantenbein

Send a private message to this user
The Snom phones 821+870 are able to register.
But every time a phone is restarted it will register new and get a new Extension Number.

It seems to me that the HW Address is not stored properly. It shows only after a new provisioning. After phone login the HW Address field becomes empty. This makes it impossible to change the extension or the description. Maybe it's also the reason for a new provisioning after phone restart.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We have been able to identify the cause and the fix will be included in Operator 1.0.1

Vladimir
  •  
gazzam86

Hi,

I have noticed the same issues with a snom 370. Each time a phone checks in, it creates another mac address record and will not assign to a active directory user. Also i have noticed problems removing provisioned phones from the list.

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

The influenced models are 320, 370, 821, and 870. The bug will be fixed in version 1.0.1.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Using linksys spa3102
Next Topic: UDP vs TCP and NAT
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 17:52:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00359 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.