Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » BES and Connect 7.1.3 (Number of users)
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
Hello, can people post how many users they have on their BES with Kerio 7.1.3, and your BES specs? I have 48 blackberries running on Windows Server 2008 Pentium 4 2.8Ghz, with 4GB RAM.

The KOFFBACKEND.EXE process is sitting at 90% cpu, RAM is full, and BES doesnt work. Half of my users arent started, and the other half get email every 6 hours.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Kerio, have you any estimate on max number of users KBC can handle?
  •  
catoxpress

We are having the same problem. BESx server with about 15 accounts. The KoffBackend.exe has the CPU pegged at 95%. I've tried to reboot but no luck.

Help!
  •  
nhoague

I think I have been able to isolate a problem. I have changed the KBC to only keep 1 days worth of syncrhonized emails. This seems to help the BES become faster and more responsive. I also repair the sync about once a week ...

SO far so good! (knocking on wood, literally)
  •  
Tarsionion

I think its related to Post: "Blackberry BESX with KC - troubleshooting (distinguished name)"

.. i fixed the problem reinstalling AD Kerio Template and reinstalling the whole BES Server. Since that i'm much afraid of touching anything BES / Kerio related Surprised)
  •  
jan@myriade.be

Can this be set for all Blackberry users in 1 time?

Met vriendelijke groeten, Kind regards,

Jan Meeremans
Drongenstationstraat 61
9031 Drongen
Belgium
jan<_at_>myriade.be
  •  
nhoague

Interesting, after numerous reinstalls I still have the "cant find distinguished name" in the event log. IT doesnt appear to have any effect on the operations, and Kerio has said that because it isnt really "exchange" that this shouldnt matter.
Previous Topic: PUBLIC CONTACTS ON IPHONE
Next Topic: Android Corp Sync worked for a while... now nothing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:52:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.