Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KERIO BES connector authentication error with Connect_Administrator account (Kerio blackberry connector install issue)
  •  
jbrown86

Send a private message to this user
I am trying to install kerio-connect-blackberry-7.1.3-2461-win32.exe and I can get to the kerio login information screen which requests Hostname, Username, Password.

I enter the Admin accounts credentials and recieve an invalid username or password error.

Any suggestions?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Are you entering the hostname and Admin account of Kerio Connect server? Is there any firewall between server with BES and Kerio Connect? If so, ports TCP/UDP 44337 must be opened in order to successfully connect the Kerio Connector for BlackBerry to Kerio Connect server.
  •  
jbrown86

Thanks for the response.

Bes and connect are on the same server so firewall should not be the issue, however the port is allowed.

Yes both the hostname and Admin account are correct

If I use the incorrect host, I get a cannot be contacted messages instead of a credentials message

Any other thoughts?
Previous Topic: Folder creation using a script
Next Topic: WORKING: Kerio webmail through Apache
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 13:03:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.