Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Appointments on iPhone calender not accepting...
  •  
pr_ar18

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone... I'm new to Kerio, I just installed it last week after years of bothering with LotusNotes and I have a problem to resolve... (please pardon some of my English coz I'm from Austria)

I have the following problem and I don't know if this is caused by Kerio (newest version) or the iPhone 4...

When you send out invitations, regardless if you do it from an other iPhone or the Kerio-Webmail interface, and the invited person accepts the appointment via his/her iPhone - it shows up in the Webmail Calender, but on the iPhone the appointments still is grey-colored as if you still haven't responded.

You can accept again, then another email will be sent to the organiser and the appointment-text in the calender is black (meaning you made your decision), but after a few minutes it turns grey again and the whole thing starts over again...

Any clues??

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2011 15:54]

•  
Kowalchuk

Send a private message to this user
You can accept again, then another email will be sent to the organiser and the appointment-text in the calender is black (meaning you made your decision), but after a few minutes it turns grey again and the whole thing starts over again...
Previous Topic: Secure webmail gpg
Next Topic: MS Office 2011 SP 1???
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 19:09:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.