Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Garbled Message
  •  
subnet

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

I am currently running KC 7.1.1 and two users are experiencing a weird issue. Whenever they send a email to some senders, the senders complains that they can't read the message. It adds after almost every word or sentence things like =20c =2a =2e etc etc. At first I had this issue only with one user, so I advised him that the receiver has a problem. After sometime he reported that others (recipients) also get this issue. Yesterday a another user reported the same problem ?

Anybody familiar with above issue ?

My troubleshooting steps :
- Disbled Mcafee Mail delivery scanner (on user's computer)
- Excluded Store.dfb from scanning (on user's computer)
- Excluded Store directory from Scanning ( Server Side )
- Updated to K Control 7.1.0 P2 , as Kerio stated something about a Malformed UTF-8 characters with diacritics
- Recreating Outlook Profile.

Running out of ideas ;
- Last idea is to update to the latest version and see if it fixes anything.

•  
wag357

I'm having this exact issue with 1 user repeatedly.
I'm on 7.1.2 p1 build 2437

If you've heard anything on this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Walt
  •  
subnet

Hi wag357,

I have updated to the latest version of kerio Connect 7.1.3 on thursday 17th of Feb 2011. I am still waiting for feedback (for now no issues reported). Will ask the user tomorrow morning.

Will keep your informed.

Regards,
  •  
subnet

Hi wag357,

I asked the user that reported the problem. He confirms for now that he doesn't experience it anymore.
Previous Topic: Cannot dismiss calendar events
Next Topic: Kerio behind dlink router
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 14:19:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00458 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.