Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Auto Bounce after email change (Email change reply)
  •  
MasterOveride

Send a private message to this user
I am hoping that this is something that I can do in the Kerio Connect system. I am currently running Connect 7.1 with 2 domains. I have several users that are moving from one mail domain to another. Due to lack of licenses I don't have room to leave the old email account up and running and forward their email to the new mail domain. What I would like to have Kerio do is send a bounce with the new email address for the user. Is this something that is available?

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Don
  •  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
You should be able to create an alias in the old domain that redirects the mail to the new address without burning any user licenses.
Previous Topic: irregular mail receive
Next Topic: Kerio Sync Connector, Mac, Contacts Syncing Conflicts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 02:51:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00382 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.