Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Slow (KOFF Slow)
  •  
Zak

Send a private message to this user
Running into issues. I have two people with mail boxes 30GB and they complain about speed. I think that there mail boxes are over the top and anything I do would not help. Is there a tools/diagnostics that kerio has that i can run? Does anyone have anyother idea that can help out? I know moveing there mail off to there PC would help.
  •  
benjalamelami

Just tell them to clean the darn thing... move emails to an archive folder either locally or on the server. Jesus... even Outlook would crawl with such mailboxes
  •  
auara

Zak wrote on Fri, 18 February 2011 17:36
Running into issues. I have two people with mail boxes 30GB and they complain about speed. I think that there mail boxes are over the top and anything I do would not help. Is there a tools/diagnostics that kerio has that i can run? Does anyone have anyother idea that can help out? I know moveing there mail off to there PC would help.

I think 5 - 7 GB is maximum suitable size to use MS Outlook Synchronization

Smile
  •  
subnet

Hello,

I give almost everybody a 2gb of storage, but connect them to an archive server so that it automatically archive their messages (older than 6 months). If some of them over quota their boxes I advice them to delete some emails.

I would advice to start looking for emails bigger than 2mb. In most cases they admit that these email are not needed anymore.

just my 5cents

Regards,
Previous Topic: 32bit vs 64bit
Next Topic: Recover Deleted Messages - Server doesn't respond
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 17:25:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00339 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.