Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » PUBLIC CONTACTS ON IPHONE (Mobile device)
  •  
e-types

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I hope someone can help me with an issue I really want to fix ASAP.
I manage the kerio mailsystem in a smaller company where all employees have an iPhone and it would be exetremely useful if everybody had the same company contact list on their phones, so when a new person is hired the contact info is automatically sync to every phone.
However, this doesn't seem to work.

We have created a public contact list and this list is synced to Entourage on every computer, but the list is not sync to the phones. In the webmail service I have marked the shared contacts option under Settings -> Folders to sync.

The kerio account is setup as an Exchange account on the phones to get it to sync mail, calendar and contacts. The iphone creates two contacts folders assiociated with the kerio account (see attachment), one called "Contacts" and one called "Public folders/Contacts" however the latter remains empty.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ?

• Attachment: foto.PNG
    (Size: 77.30KB, Downloaded 466 times)

Best regards

Søren Nielsen
  •  
pal

you have to subscribe to public folders in your webmail client.
Look in Settings/Folder for sync
  •  
e-types

Thanks, but I have already done that as I also wrote in my post.
I've tried all options of what I could think of so far.

I should mention that it worked when I first tried this solution, but it suddently stopped working. Perhaps because of a kerio update?

Best regards

Søren Nielsen
Previous Topic: Migration tool will not connect.
Next Topic: BES and Connect 7.1.3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 19:55:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.