Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Android Corp Sync worked for a while... now nothing (2.2 Froyo on DroidX)
  •  
rericksen

Send a private message to this user
There was a time when it was generally accepted that the stock Android email app just didn't work with Kerio.

Email would come in, but replying (either as an account set up via Corp Sync or standard IMAP) would have it just sit in the outbox and throw errors that it couldn't be sent.

We used all the third party apps for a while, K9 Mail, and then Touchdown, and for a while it was hobbling along. Sometimes Touchdown would crap itself in the middle of a sync, and remain hung there for days at a time, or sometimes it would choke on repeating events, and when those events were manually blown away (and a new sync started), it would get further.

Eventually, I wiped my own phone to stock factory, and gave the vanilla corp sync setup another go, and much to my surprise, it worked! This was great for a week or so. All the contacts were pulled, public folders that I specified in the web client synced with my phone, and email was working great.

Then, last friday, it just gave up the ghost, and now will refuse to grab any new events, be they calendar, email or conatcts created on a desktop machine.

Does anyone have any similar experience with something like this? Windows 7 phones and iPhones continue to work fine, but Android devices in general are just choking and not getting updates.

The Unsupported Devices bit is flipped, and it WAS working fine for a week or so... now, nothing.

Any ideas?

(7.1.1 build 1951, btw)

[Updated on: Mon, 21 February 2011 20:12]

You are no longer AFK.
Previous Topic: BES and Connect 7.1.3
Next Topic: Kerio on OD Master
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 07:46:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.