Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal
  •  
shtaffa

Send a private message to this user
I have a PC that I'm trying to configure Outlook for and it's not working.

Office 2003 Professional SP3
Kerio Connect Server 7.1.3 build 2461
KOFF 7.1.3 build 2461

I keep getting the following error while I'm configuring the Kerio Outlook Connector:

Checking of connection to Kerio Connect failed.
(For technical support: 0x80004005, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error while testing connection!)

So far I have tried the following:
- Created a new mail profile.
- Performed a detect and repair of Office.
- Removed and reinstalled KOFF.

I know that this PC is able to connect to the mail server. I can set up the account in Outlook Express and it works fine.

Help please!!
  •  
auara

Dear shataff

How many accounts and datas do you have in your ms outlook 2003 SP3?
  •  
shtaffa

This is the first time that Outlook has even been configured on this system. There have never been and there is currently nothing set up in Outlook.
  •  
auara

(For technical support: 0x80004005, Synchronizator::setOnlineInternal: Error while testing connection!)

I think this error is com from outlook

Could you try

- re-install MS Outlook
- performed upgrade to MS Outlook 2007 SP2
  •  
shtaffa

The PC is located at one of our remote sites. They have no installation media for 2003. I'm copying the installation files over our WAN right now. I'll try removing and installing 2003 and get back to this thread tomorrow. Upgrading to 2007 is not an option.
  •  
auara

shtaffa wrote on Wed, 23 February 2011 19:07
The PC is located at one of our remote sites. They have no installation media for 2003. I'm copying the installation files over our WAN right now. I'll try removing and installing 2003 and get back to this thread tomorrow. Upgrading to 2007 is not an option.

Ok let's try Smile
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

First of all, make sure that Outlook is started for the first time with no Kerio Outlook Connector profile. This is necessary for Outlook to configure MAPI properly. Then start the Outlook with KOC profile.
Also check the log at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Kerio\Outlook Connector\<profile_name> and you have also an option to contact our technical support at http://support.kerio.com.
  •  
auara

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Wed, 23 February 2011 19:22
First of all, make sure that Outlook is started for the first time with no Kerio Outlook Connector profile. This is necessary for Outlook to configure MAPI properly. Then start the Outlook with KOC profile.
Also check the log at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Kerio\Outlook Connector\<profile_name> and you have also an option to contact our technical support at http://support.kerio.com.

Thank you so much.

Actually, I'm often start MS Outlook first time with koc-off. But I've never seen this error. haha Very Happy
  •  
shtaffa

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Wed, 23 February 2011 12:22

Still no luck after removing and reinstalling Office, Office SP3 and KOFF.

I think I'm going to create a ticket for support.
  •  
auara

shtaffa wrote on Thu, 24 February 2011 17:37
Kerio_pdobry wrote on Wed, 23 February 2011 12:22

Still no luck after removing and reinstalling Office, Office SP3 and KOFF.

I think I'm going to create a ticket for support.

Crying or Very Sad
Previous Topic: Outlook Connector for Office 2010 64 bit
Next Topic: Active Directory e Distributed Domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 10:33:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00463 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.