Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2007 - keeps d/l all email stored on server using POP3 (keep mail on server checked)
  •  
yhzgateway

Send a private message to this user
Ok as the title says.

I using outlook 2007 - and on my email i keep all my email on the webmail (mailserver 6 is the program i think we have)

I have over 9000 emails in my webmail... just so i can see them on the road.

But on my computer i have outlook set up this way

to leave a copy on server is CHECKED

the remove and other check box are NOT CLICKED.

So i have used other mail servers and when that i click it downloads only one time.. to my outlook

But this is downloading EVERY TIME i open my email up..

Is there something wrong..

Any info will help.. as its trying to download 9000 email over 1 gig..

Rick
  •  
TorW

Send a private message to this user
Probably not what you want to hear, but an IMAP account lets you see all your mail in whatever mail client you use. I.e. it leaves mail on the server by default. It's what it does, so to speak. And since you use Outlook 2007, Kerio Outlook Connector is probably en even better solution.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 March 2011 22:23]

Previous Topic: webmail shared folder and sending email
Next Topic: Very Critical Bug: Webmail User changes without Authentification
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 14:20:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00497 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.