Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » extending operator - asterisk firefox plugin
  •  
willoneal

Send a private message to this user
There seem to be tons of asterisk compatible applications and scripts, but I can't seem to figure out how to make most of them work.

I found this firefox plugin https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/asterisk-click2d ial/

and the home page is here https://launchpad.net/click2dial-firefox-extension

but on firefox my Mac, it's missing the save/close dialog. Many of the items save automatically when I hit command-. but not all of them do.

So has or can anyone make this work? This would be awesome with my web based CRM.

What parameters does the application need to make it work with Operator?

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

This extensions needs to connect to the AMI (Asterisk Management Interface) socket. In Operator 1.0, AMI is only used locally and cannot be accessed from outside.

Vladimir
  •  
willoneal

Come on 1.0.2!!!

You can't get us interested in Asterisk and then tell us Kerio's version doesn't support a full featured Asterisk! There are too many other applications out there that plug in to other asterisk systems that only lead to confuse me (and other customers) about what you can and can't do with Operator.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Is there anything in our materials that lead you to believe that the AMI would be available? If so, I would like to have that corrected and clarified. I think we have never claimed that Operator's Administration GUI provides access to all of Asterisk's features and configuration options.

I will add this to our list of requested features. Once we decide to implement the AMI access, I want to do that in a secure way and with an easy-to-use GUI screen.

Vladimir
  •  
willoneal

nothing I've read on your site has lead me to believe this. But knowing it's based on Asterisk brings out the google searches.
Previous Topic: Digium Card
Next Topic: Voicemail - Ghost messages?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:15:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.