Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Logs for attachment filters (where can i find them)
  •  
bdsolutions

Send a private message to this user
Hello all

probably a stupid question but i have been unable to locate the where the attacement filter log its events

i have had a spate of .docx attachments being stripped that shouldnt have been so i need to verify if this did happen on the server and why

any help apprrecited
  •  
auara

example of security.log

"[16/Mar/2011 21:26:06] Prohibited file extension in mail from <pakorn@isisolution.com> to <rozeny_tk<_at_>hotmail.com>: CProcess.exe"
  •  
bdsolutions

thanks, i guesse thats where they shoul go but cant find any entries in there for removed attachents!!

most strange
  •  
auara

Do you any UTM Firewall or Mail filter in front of your kerio connect?

•  
bdsolutions

all mail goes through postini before hitting kerio, but there is no sign of the attachments being filtered there
  •  
auara

bdsolutions wrote on Wed, 16 March 2011 17:37
all mail goes through postini before hitting kerio, but there is no sign of the attachments being filtered there

I Think you have to recheck at postini and your firewall.

Because if Attachment filter is working, Log has to be shown in security.log.
  •  
bdsolutions

thanks i will investigate further

regards

alasdair
Previous Topic: Mail filtering
Next Topic: Blacklist for recipients
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 06:59:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.