Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Account Removal Problems (Deleting account and re-creating brings back old quota)
  •  
GlennK

Send a private message to this user
Had an account jammed up with well over 100,000 messages in the inbox. I logged into webmail, selected the inbox and told it to delete all messages. This cranked away for some time. Convinced that it was not doing anything (no activity in logs etc) I decided it would be quicker to delete and recreate the account. I deleted the account.

After recreating it, all looked fine until I logged in to the account, then it took on the quota of the old account, despite having zero messages. I tried deleting and re-creating the account several times with the same result.

I even deleted the account files on the server using the Mac OS X terminal. Finally I gave up and made a new account instead, with a different name. In a few minutes I saw the old account folder appear in the Mac OS X Finder, obviously created by Kerio.

Is there some cache that is causing this? How could one stop this madness and get back to square one and use this account name once again?
Previous Topic: Blacklist for recipients
Next Topic: BESX possible on a Mac?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:39:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.