Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Change Invite IP address
  •  
dave0

Send a private message to this user
Everyone,
How do i get my operator PABX to send the invite from header as the following

From: "Firstname Lastname" <sip:xxxxxx<_at_>yyy.yyy.yy.yyy>;

where xxx = the Phone number that is making the call and yyy.yyy = the WAN ip address snot my LAN ip address.
The sip provider uses the wan address and phone number as authentication not a password.

(obviously behind a nat firewall with ports forwarded)
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

We have just discovered the option for entering your WAN address is not working properly. This should be fixed soon and I would like to include the fix in version 1.0.2.

Vladimir
  •  
dave0

Vladimir, Thanks for the info

As an update we used a cisco route to re-write the SIP packets to make the traffic appear as tho it came from the Outside IP and not the LAN IP.

After doing this the SIP provider allowed us to authenticate and we can now run incoming an outgoing calls

I will be pressing the system into production in this configuration

I will also be awaiting the 1.0.2 version so i can setup a standby server in our datacenter just incase out primary goes down ( this will run our incoming numbers and forward to mobiles etc)
Previous Topic: Softphones free for Operator
Next Topic: Direct dial an extension
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 11:02:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00382 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.