Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » BESX and read status
  •  
reneS

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I'm using the latest version of KC and BESX, when I get a new eMail and read it first on the BlackBerry (Torch, latest firmware) it is marked as read in Outlook or KC webmail.

When I read a new eMail in Outlook or KC webmail first, the read status doesn't sync Sad

Sometimes I get a copy of this eMail (with status read), and the other is still unread...

Has someone else this problem?

TIA

Kind regards
René
  •  
auara

reneS wrote on Fri, 18 March 2011 09:18
Hello,

I'm using the latest version of KC and BESX, when I get a new eMail and read it first on the BlackBerry (Torch, latest firmware) it is marked as read in Outlook or KC webmail.

When I read a new eMail in Outlook or KC webmail first, the read status doesn't sync Sad

Sometimes I get a copy of this eMail (with status read), and the other is still unread...

Has someone else this problem?

TIA

Kind regards
René

Dear Rene

Update E-mail status from server > BB is "Reconciliation"

"Reconciliation" is take a few minute may be up to 5 min sometimes.
  •  
reneS

Hallo Auara,

thank you very much for your answer! I waited for one complete day, but the eMail status didn't update. Next thing is, if I move or delete an eMail from Inbox using Outlook or KC webmail, this eMail stays in Inbox folder of the BlackBerry...

Can anyone confirm that this is working?

TIA

Kind regards
René
Previous Topic: Verizon iPhone Partial Message Downloads
Next Topic: Anti-Virus Update Issue on Kerio 6.4.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 21:31:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.