Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade KBC from 7.13 to 7.14
  •  
pjulian

Send a private message to this user
Hi All, when installing KBC initially you have to install it before BESX, this is the process. What I need to know is when you go from V7.13 to V7.14 you should also update KBC I would assume, but can you just install this over the top of the V7.13 version of KBC on the BESX server ?

I can't imagine you would have to reinstall the whole lot again, but I just wanted to check the process before running the install on a production server.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Kerio Connector for BlackBerry re-starts the BlackBerry services on upgrade. So the upgrade of Kerio Connector for BlackBerry is seamless.
Anyway, if you want to be sure, do a server restart after upgrading the Connector on the server.
  •  
pjulian

Thanks, I actually did it yesterday and it seemed OK.

This blackberry connectivity is so unreliable it's crazy, I just don't know why this customer is having so many issues, they just seem to stop working for no reason, no changes to anything, and they just stop then won't re-activate, I'm pretty close to giving up on it TBH.

Thanks for your help anyway

Regards
PAul
  •  
vomsupport

What service is he/she using...

We just ran into a customer who upgraded his blackberry to a new 9300. Could not get it to activate. Turns out he had an old unlimited service plan that they no longer offer (AT&T).

We tried for 2 days finally gave up and had him trade in the BB for an Iphone and it worked fine on the old plan,

We finally got the phone store to admit that they are starting to see this more and more on new phones with old plans.
Previous Topic: IMAP Outlook 2007 or Thunderbird 3.1
Next Topic: Export contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:48:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00461 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.