Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sharing calendar option disappears (Outlook Calendars)
  •  
daugherty.todd

Send a private message to this user
Kerio 7.1.1 build 1951 and using outlook 2007.
I feel like I missed one sentence in my reading and just can't figure this out. Situation:
Created an account called "room" and one person controls this account, logs in via the web client. This user is ni charge of booking conference rooms. She shares (read access only) to the desired users to view. The users want to view this calendar in outlook, I have them run "//domain.com/ical/domain.com/USERNAME/Calendar" and calendar appears. As soon as they exit outlook the calendar is gone and needs added again. Is this:
just how it is?
Am I missing a setting?
Am i just to dumb to figure this out? hope it's not this.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
It seems you're mapping the calendar as a wedav storage. This will not work.
For accessing shared calendar you need to subscribe it in iCalendar format as an external calendar (http://youserver/ical/yourdomain.com/username/Calendar). Or, which is far better, add the shared mailbox to the Kerio Outlook Connector profile in Outlook.
Previous Topic: Kerio Ofline Connector and Outlook 2003
Next Topic: Android 2.3 vs. Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:18:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00331 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.