Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Configure site to site VPN Tunnel (Configure site to site VPN Tunnel betwee KERIO and Cisco)
  •  
Bondan

Send a private message to this user
Dear All

Could you please teach me how to configure Kerio Control, for Site to site VPN Tunnel to other device (Cisco)

I don't know what is better using VPN or IPSec

I will be appreciate, if you can help me with this problem

Thank you very much
  •  
giampos

I think you can't do this.
Kerio Control manage only it's own proprietary Vpn protocol but this can't communicate with other devices.
You can use Ipsec but Kcontrol can only make a pass-through config, and you need another Ipsec device behind.

•  
ICT and Me

The request to support IPsec VPN with Control is made.
Kerio is looking in this request but has same other higher priority issues/requests.
One know problem with IPsec will be that it isn't always compatibel.
example: There are some issues between Cisco/Juniper Netscreen and Watchguard.
Tunnels closing down without any reason.
Kerio don't want this kind of problems. So they will research this to a good solution.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Bilgitim

site to site VPN is working between only Kerio VPN and Kerio VPN
does not working with other VPN devices.

we will wait for site to site VPN between Kerio and with other VPN devices.
This is very necessary for us
  •  
McIrish

Wow! I was planning on switching over to Kerio Control for our main firewall but the lack of any way to connect to a different firewall via IPSec or any other protocol is a complete deal breaker. I'm so glad I read this before I made the purchase. It could have been an extremely costly mistake on my part. We have a main office and 4 remote offices. they all have Watchguard firewalls. I was hoping to change our main out to Kerio, because I hate the complexity of Watchguard products and their support is horrible. Oh well, I guess that won't be happening this year.
  •  
fishtech

Hi,

Sorry to bring up an old thread... just checking whether site-to-site vpn is yet possible between Kerio Control and 3rd party routers?

Thanks,

ft.

[Updated on: Tue, 27 November 2012 17:05]

•  
ICT and Me

The developers are looking into it. That is what I know so far.
So we have to wait.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: DMZ
Next Topic: Than port opening ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 21:10:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00506 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.