Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sync Conflicts when responding to emails - Kerio Connect for Blackberry
  •  
natediggs

Send a private message to this user
Hi Everyone,

Second post of the day... I have a Kerio Connect server that I manage that supports about 25 users. We've been testing out Kerio Connect for Blackberry but have seen a few problems. One of them being is that every time we reply to a new email that comes in we get a Sync Conflict from the Kerio Outlook Connector.

We shut down the Kerio Blackberry Connector for a couple of weeks and didn't have this problem with it not running. We started it back up today and started noticing the exact same problem.

Anybody else had this problem and found a way to resolve it?

Thanks!

Nate
  •  
vomsupport

Same problem here

I have given up on BB support and have bought IPhones for my BB users. It is cheaper in the long run as so far any problem we have ran into Kerio says it is a BB problem and BB says they do not support Kerio.

So 1 Server + 1 Windows License = 25 Iphones ... Why bother

•  
natediggs

It's interesting that you bring that up. I contacted Kerio support because the CPU usage on my BES server would, almost on a schedule, peg at 100% and become unusable once a week. Wouldn't deliver emails, sync calenders, etc. Well, after troubleshooting for an hour or so Kerio determined that the problems was Blackberry problem. Then, KC 7.1.4 comes out with a fix for the exact problem I was having. So, it's obvious they were aware of the problem.
  •  
vomsupport

I am starting to see a pattern here..

Our server is core dumping which Kerio has pointed to Sophos
Their solution .. remove Sophos and wait for a fix in 7.2
  •  
zebby

We were seeing the same problem here, sync conflict messages along with the BB services crashing and not restarting or BB services maxing out.

We have 6 BB users and only 3 were moved over to BESX/KBC for testing.

In the end we decided to dump BESX/KBC and reverted back to using Notifysync for the BB's
Previous Topic: Satus 4.1.1 451 error
Next Topic: iCal in 10.6 -"The server did not recognize your user name or password for account"
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 09:21:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.