Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Problem with Firefox HTTPS
  •  
Mvaca

Send a private message to this user
I have problem with uploading files with Mozilla Firefox 4 and port 443(https). Kerio Workspace write problem with certificate, but i have installed it and Internet Explorer 9 is uploading without problem. Thank you for help with this problem. vaca<_at_>rgo.cz

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2011 14:35]

•  
Ghiyath

I have the same issue:

I am using HTTP with Firefox 4.0

This problem can have two possible causes:

The server is not accessible.
You do not have the server certificate installed (if you are connecting with HTTPS)
  •  
kerio_mjuhos

Where is the problem?
There is security restriction by authors of Adobe Flash, which is used for uploading files: If files are uploaded via Flash on HTTPS, there must be correctly installed certificate (if certificate is self-signed).

This security restriction affects only browsers uses NSAPI (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera).

How solve this? (on Windows)
Download certificate and upload it into Trusted Root Certification Authorities using Certificate Manager

1. run Certificate Manager - run crtmgr
  2. select Trusted Root Certification Authorities->context menu ->All tasks->Import
  3. select your certificate and confirm
  4. restart of your browser (recomended)

don't forget - you must use url specified in certificate

How get certificate?

1. open Kerio Workspace
  2. click domain blue button in address bar
  3. click More information
  4. Click View Certificate
  5. Select tab Details
  6. Click Export
  7. Save certificate
  •  
My IT Indy

I see the same issue on OS X 10.6.7 running Safari 5.0.5. I've exported the cert and when I click on the padlock for Safari it says the cert is trusted but still see the error when uploading files.

**nevermind, I trusted the cert in Safari and it works now.**

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2011 03:21]

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Install Workspace on CENTOS 5.5 x86_64
Next Topic: Virtual Appliance on the way?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 15:10:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.