Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Login Problem WinServer 2008R2 (No login possible with KADE and 2008R2)
  •  
voelkeml

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

we are running the latest Kerio release (7.1.4)at a CentOS 5.1 virtual machine and a Windows 2000R2 64bit as AD Controller on another VM. Now I installed KADE for 64bit at the ADC an connected Kerio to it. All is working fine so far, a new user created in my AD appears in the user list of Kerio with the correct Email adress and correct settings (disk quota etc.). All seems to be right, but when I tried to log into Kerio with this user, I always got a login failure (wrong username or password), in the Kerio Webmail interface as well as while trying to create an Outlook account via Kerio Offline Connector.
Anyone here with an idea what is going wrong?

Greetings, Michael.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Previous Topic: KOFF loses connection
Next Topic: body of email not printing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 01:53:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.