Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Android calendar sync and mail problems..
  •  
Everyday

Send a private message to this user
Running an HTC evo and Android 2.2 on the latest kerio. The calendar will not sync, we keep getting an error message that there is a sync issue. The other issue is mail through active sync is not formatted properly, it requires us to scroll side to side. The odd thing is that when checking it via imap we do not experience the side to side formatting issue.

I see others posting the forums with calendar sync issues and we're desperately trying to find a solution. I really don't want to move back to vz and an iphone. Any help is appreciated.

•  
Carolinanet

I have a similar problem with a client using a Samsung Galaxy S android phone. The user says the phone will sync his email okay, but it does not sync his calendar or contacts correctly even though they are selected to sync. ( I have confirmed this via the server admin interface )

•  
Tarsionion

.... well i did not have any issues yet (2 testing devices) and was hoping kerio+android is a far better and trouble-less solution than kerio+(kerio-bb-connector)+bb-server+blackberry.

Keep us updated if you find the problem Smile

•  
GetSync'd

One item that we have noticed with the Droid phones is the way you setup the accounts. You'll will most likely get errors if you try to format it as 'domain\username', change it to '\username@domain' and see if that will work for you.

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

That fix will resolve some sync issues? I actually leave the "domain" part blank so ours looks like .\username

It works for us, albeit with an occasional problem, but it does work 90% of the time.

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
Previous Topic: Attachments in public calendar
Next Topic: Droid X sync issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 13:23:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.