Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF / KC on single interface
  •  
cybersans

Send a private message to this user
hello,

is KWF / KC works on pc who connected to internet via router and only has singe network interface which is LAN interface?

because right now i am using DSL using windows dialer, and create PPPOE tunnel from pc. and all traffic from/to LAN redirected via KWF. so how do i configure KWF when my pc connected to internet via DSL router and not through PPPOE tunnel anymore? how to configure since only 1 interface left?

tq in advance.
  •  
Goran

you can use router and you can use RASPPOE...
RASPPPOE is not working on (Server 2008/vista/windows 7)

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
cybersans

no. my question is, single interface which is network interface (LAN), without raspppoe which create external interface.

so my previous question is, is KWF or KC able to be configured to work with single network interface which goes to internet via router? how do i configure the KWF, for example in traffic policy, what is source, and what is destination?

tq.
  •  
Goran

yes is possible.. Source is source LOL destination is destination it can't be simplyest.
if is internet source and lan destination --> this is incoming connection from router...
if is lan source and internet destination --> this is outgoing connection from (users, connected to lan, etc...)

U must have 2 Lan interface... One connected on router (directly) with static ip, gateway, dns... that will be your Internet interface.
And other plug in Local network, where you will have users.
Use wizard

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
subnet

Cybersan

As Goran stated use the traffic policy wizard. It is very easy!

Good Luck!
Previous Topic: ultra surf
Next Topic: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 00:35:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00437 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.