Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2011 sender eMail-Adress (Can't change sender eMail Adress in 7.2 RC1)
  •  
jetwes

Send a private message to this user
If i try to change the email address of the sender in PREFERENCES>Accounts i can't send or receive emails any more. Can't i change the sender email (if a guy has an alias for another domain on the kerio server)? It perfectly works in outlook 2010 or apple mail...
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Jens
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
unfortunately it's not possible in Kerio Connect 7.2.0. Username and password is used to authentication to server and e-mail address identifies real folder (mailbox) in the store, ie. it's not used only for "From:" header.
I will add your request to this existing suggestion to indicate to the development team that another customer needs this feature. Please note we do not have a time frame on if or when this feature may be available.
  •  
Thunderbyte

I would need that feature as well! Quite urgently, actually. Sad
  •  
RKD in OKC

You can set the default sender address in webmail and it works for all messages from the account.
  •  
Thunderbyte

I thought I tried that and indeed in Webmail Mails, it works, but I think it doesn't when using Outlook clients.
  •  
jetwes

It is definetly not working this way..
  •  
Sebastian Nash

I also have this issue so would like to add my vote for this "feature".
  •  
Kedar

This feature is planned for Kerio Connect 7.3.0

All defined user's addresses will be allowed (WebAdmin -> Users -> Edit -> tab "Email Addresses") + all defined domain aliases. (WebAdmin -> Domains -> Edit -> tab "Aliases")
I.e. primaryemail@domain, secondaryemail@domain, primaryemail@domainalias, secondaryemail@domainalias ... Part before <_at_> must be unique per domain and assigned to user in tab "Email Addresses". It's not possible use aliases (WebAdmin->Aliases), group address, non-existing address, domain not defined on server (e.g. freemail address) etc.

Kerio Connect 7.3.0beta is now available in betatesting program. If you're interested and you want to participate in Kerio Betatesting Program, please fill following entry survey http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/272733/kerio-betatesting-progra m-entry-survey

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2011 12:34]

•  
mackelijk

Hello Radek,

Did this feature make it to the final release of 7.3? I just tried it and it does not seem to work for domain aliases.

Hope to hear from you!

Stefan
  •  
jetwes

It does work - i can confirm that.
  •  
spurkis

mackelijk wrote on Thu, 17 November 2011 13:37
Hello Radek,

Did this feature make it to the final release of 7.3? I just tried it and it does not seem to work for domain aliases.

Hope to hear from you!

Stefan

Anyone know if this got removed?
I set up domain aliases, and it works fine with the webgui, but i canĀ“t choose it from web admin gui as mentioned earlier in this post. So basically, in outlook:mac it does not work.

Any help to get?
Previous Topic: Collecting from archived mail
Next Topic: Windows 7 won't save Kerio Outlook connector password
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 14:51:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00507 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.